Chicken Spinach Mushroom – low carb!
- 6 thinly sliced chicken breast
- freshly chopped green onion/ scallions
- 1 container cream cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (gluten free)
- 1 large package sliced mushrooms 🍄
- 1 small bag baby spinach
- dash garlic seasoning
- dash pepper
- 8 oz Mozzarella 🧀
- In 9 x 13 pan, lay chicken in single layer
- top with spinach and mushrooms 🍄
- sprinkle seasonings on top
- soften cream cheese and mix in olive oil and chicken broth; pour over mixture.
- place foil on top – but do not seal
- bake 375° for 20 minutes
- Take off foil; bake uncovered another 20-25 minutes
- sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top; bake another 10 minutes or until starting to brown
- take out of oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving
Mother Hubbard let me sample – I dislike mushrooms 🍄- I was skeptical – I LOVED IT – the flavors all together were fabulous!
adapted from a recipe @ cookpad.com